The Board of Directors of the Sunset Terrace Montclair Civic Association (STMCA) has established the following rules for construction in our neighborhood:
- The job site for all new construction must be enclosed by green cyclone-type fencing with a height of at least 6 feet.
- Any construction on the north side of either Childress St. or Westerman St. that backs up to Westpark Dr. must maintain a fence with a height of at least 8 feet. If said fence is removed to access the lot, it must be replaced when the work day is completed.
- All trees on the property must also be wrapped with green cyclone-type fencing
- Portable toilets must remain inside the fence
- Employees can only park on one side of the street to allow for traffic flow and cannot block trash bins
- When the work day is completed:
- All supplies and trash must be inside the fence
- The fence must be closed/locked
- The sidewalk and street in front of the house must be clear of debris and mud
If you have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org